Wow! Yesterday was my 10-year anniversary of blogging. I remember when I started and I believe the first words I wrote were "It's all about scrapbooking." Not too much has changed. :)
The biggest changes have been my kids' ages. Andrew was not quite 2, Libby was 4, and Emily was 7. And now Andrew is turning 12 next week and is in middle school, Libby is getting ready to start high school, and I'm taking Emily on a college trip in a few days.
Ten years is a long, long time in the life of a child. In Andrew's world, that means I've been blogging for almost his entire life.
I hope the kids will be able to look back on this blog as a sort of family journal and find some joy and maybe a few laughs.
I thought I'd commemorate the occasion by highlighting the most popular posts. What continues to shock me every time I look at my stats is that scrapbooking is not the most popular topic here on my blog. My quilts are. In fact, two of the top five posts are about quilts and six quilting posts are in the top ten. Maybe I should quilt more!
1. 2012 Project Life Organization - This post has received the most views by far!
2. Line Art Quilt Pattern - Until I joined the Project Life Creative Team, this post was the most viewed. What I love about this is that we use this quilt every single day in our house. It's one of our favorites and I love that other people love it, too. I'm planning to make another one using this pattern very soon.
3. Line Art Quilt Finished Photos - This was one of the original posts about that quilt and it's still viewed a lot.
4. Project Life - Incorporating Digital Elements - I wrote this post about how I printed and used digi elements in a traditional project life album.
5. A Courageous Life - I'm honored that this page is one of the most viewed. This blog series is raw and emotional and not even well-written. It also need to be better organized. It was hard to write but it needed to be done and was a labor of love to write with my daughter. If you or anyone you love has epilepsy, please feel free to share it.
Here's to another 10 years of starting conversations and sharing bits of creativity!