This layout has nothing whatsoever to do with this post except that my life has changed completely since we brought Sawyer home and I'll be the first one to admit that I'm getting really frustrated with having to constantly puppysit him. Full layout credits here.
My brain is just on overload today. Probably from lack of sleep, puppy aggravation, the excitement of the inauguration, getting used to being home after being gone so much, and now having sick kids on top of all of it. So, you get to see my brain dump.
- Dh mentioned that he's been keeping track of his dreams lately and I had the weirdest dream last night. It was about dh, an old boyfriend, and my father. And throughout the whole dream, I kept thinking that I needed to remember that it was a dream when I woke up. Weird. And it's haunted me all day long today.
- I'm getting angry at the puppy and I know that's wrong, so I'm working on coming up with a time out for myself when he pees on the floor or rips my shirt.
- Elizabeth was home sick yesterday and I was so excited to be alone today. And then at 11 am, I got a phone call saying that Emily was sick and I had to come get her. Great, huh? They might both be home tomorrow.
- Looks like I'm going to FINALLY get to meet Sue next month and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!
- I finally had some time to catch up on some digi layouts today and it felt sooooo good!!!
- I have about 8 paper layouts to do for CM tomorrow and I just hope that I have time to do them - sick kids, puppy and all that tend to get totally in my way.
- I'm working on a complete website overall for one of my clients and it is extremely frustrating getting the right information out of them.
- I'm still working on the issues I mentioned in this entry. And something hit me earlier today - after that weird dream. I've been taking care of other people since I was 14. And I resent it. I resent having to grow up too quickly and miss out on a lot. So, something to mull on and deal with. And get over.
- I'm getting discouraged with all of my dental issues. Every single time I go in, something else is wrong and I'm in pain again. I'm ashamed of the shape my teeth are in and I'm scared at how bad it's going to get.
- I'm really thinking about bringing my bike trainer back in the house. It would help with weight loss, my lack of energy, and probably help work out my frustrations.
- After an incredible amount of frustration, I was able to order a Project 365 kit from CK on the 1st of January. My credit card was charged on January 5th. When I called today to find out why I hadn't yet received my kit, I was told that it wouldn't even ship until mid-February. Wow. CK dropped the ball so incredibly badly on this one. I am incredibly disappointed in this company and made sure that the supervisors and managers I spoke with and emailed today knew about it.
- And there's more, but it's getting late.