Why do I always say I can't wait until life gets back to normal? By now, you'd think I would realize that there is no "normal." LOL! Nothing else has happened, but I'm just exhausted and would love to at least have a stretch of time without a medical event. I'm too tired to really post, so I'm just going to use bullet points. I love bullet points. :) Here's my thoughts right now:
- Emily's cast comes off on Friday. Assuming her wrist is completely healed. Dear God, please let her wrist be completely healed. She can't bathe herself, participate in sports at school, and she's had to give up both the violin and the clarinet. We neeeeeeed this cast off.
- We're thinking of traveling to see my brother and his family over spring break - in just a few weeks. I've been looking forward to this forever, but now, not so much. I'm not sure I'm up to it. However, I know we'll have so much fun. I just wish it wasn't so much working getting a family of five ready for a trip.
- I have to schedule the dog for obedience training. HAVE TO.
- I'm so bummed that I can't go to my LSS this weekend. They have classes all weekend. :(
- I just discovered Stampin' Up and think I'm in love. Holy cow, why didn't someone tell me??? (Addie, don't be mad at me, please!!!)
- We have sooooo much yardwork to be done and I'm too tired to even contemplate it.
- I'm really enjoying Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred DVD. Seriously. I like it. I think I've lost my mind.
- I'm back on Weight Watchers after gaining back a ton of the weight I lost last year. :(
- I'm working on a long, long post (maybe even a separate typepad page) about epilepsy. I would have given anything to have found information from a parent when Libby was diagnosed and I'd like to get all of this in one place so that just maybe our information can help someone else.
- Elizabeth is the bravest person I know. Watching her walk into school today, knowing how scared she was, simultaneously broke my heart and made me incredibly proud.
That's all I have for now. Off to try and work out and then shower in case school calls and I need to go get the Libster.