Five Quick *Happy Thoughts on a Friday Morning:
1. Emily went to the local quilt store with me yesterday and never stopped talking the entire hour we were gone. Which is not unusual but I love it when she tells me all the little details about her day at school and how she feels about her life. She's got such a good head on her shoulders. :)
2. Libby's been home sick for 2 days. She's had a bad cold for about 9 days and was diagnosed with walking pneumonia on Wednesday which kind of shocked us. She really didn't seem that sick. Luckily, antibiotics worked wonders and she surprised us by waking up this morning with a big bounce in her step. Love to see her back to happy self.
3. Libby is going to join the track and field club at school and wants to run a 5k with me this spring. Love that!
4. So incredibly proud of my husband and the work he does. He works so hard to provide for all of us and to allow me to stay home. I'm a very lucky girl. :)
5. I'm going to be working on the Postage Stamp Quilt a bit more this weekend. Very modern, graphic fabrics. Not sure I love it at this point but I can always give it away if I don't like it. :)