1. Spring Break is coming soon and I think I'm going to paint the sun porch over break. AFTER I get the hubby to vacuum out all the cobwebs from the rafters. *shudder*
2. My wonderful friend, Katrina Kennedy, posted a fantastic blog entry yesterday: How Often Do You Let The Camera Focus On You? And she totally inspired me to take this photo of myself with no makeup on (which has a story that I'll blog about later this week):
3. The cold, dreary days continue here in the Midwest. Sigh. However, I do see signs of Spring that give me hope - the grass is a bit greener and I do see some buds. Soon....
4. I hate this quilt now. So much so that I started ripping part of it apart. I'm moving onto something else.
5. I wish I had funny stories to write about. But I have nothing. Unless you think it's funny that this is my lock screen on my phone. My husband thinks it's hilarious.
6. Remember when I posted about No More Lazy Photos? Yeah. Well, that's not going so well. I bet that 90% of the photos I put on the blog are from my cell phone. Sigh.
7. As you all know, I have a love/greatly irritated relationship with our crazy puppy. I'm back in the love mode. Thank goodness. Because he makes me so crazy when I'm in the greatly irritated mode.
8. I'm going to try running with the TV on instead of listening to music today. I'm getting a bit bored so I want to see if the TV helps.
9. Wouldn't this fabric make a really elegant quilt?
10. My kids are fighting over who gets the latest quilt I finished. Totally, totally love that. :) And, for the record, this quilt is mine. Photos tomorrow. :)