This is a companion post to this.
- my husband and my son bringing me breakfast in bed just because. I am so lucky.
- once again having travel plans changed because it gives us four days home together while the kids are on fall break.
- hearing my kids laugh and play together while they watch a movie.
- wonderful neighbors who always check in with us, no matter how busy they are.
- Libby's hope for a better time at school - we finally have a resolution to a very difficult issue for her.
- Libby's joy when she plays the cello - she has fallen totally in love with it.
- Andrew still being young enough to snuggle and tell me that I'm the most beautiful mommy in the world.
- how much Emily loves high school and how mature she is. I just love watching her grow up.
- the thought of our upcoming Halloween party with Tom's family - can't wait to see everyone.
- having a clean house - it feels sooooo good.
- the idea of taking my big camera out more.
- how calm Sawyer is finally becoming - he turns 4 next week and I'm just really enjoying him.
- how cozy the fireplace makes our house.